1. The Shiba Inus start out looking like this.
It’s like your own personal bear cub.
2. Shiba Inus are sassy.
3. Their tail looks like a curly fry.
4. You can do this with their face.
5. The red ones look like a fox.
6. They come in different colors.
They come in black and tan, red, cream, and sesame.
7. They’re just so happy.
8. Shiba Inus love their owners.
9. They know how to dress in style.
10. They look like this in the snow.
11. Shiba inus are smart.
12. They’re not afraid to pick on you.
13. They double as super heroes.
14. They’re content, even in sticky situations.
15. They pretend to be big and tough, but they’re not.
16. They like to snuggle up in a blanky.
17. They’re good at sports.
18. They enjoy long bike rides.
19. Look at this face.
Do you really need any other reason?
20. They look adorable in bandanas.
21. They make great best friends.
A life without Hatchi by my side, is not a life I am interested in. I have been so blessed to call him my partner in crime for five years now. If you are considering adopting a Shiba Inu, I recommend it completely. Of course, you need to be certain that a Shiba will be the right fit for your family. They are loyal bundles of joy, but tend to be aloof, and stubborn-headed. They require a lot of training and socializing when they are young and cannot be given slack. When trained properly, you can look forward to a life time of memories and joy. There is never a dull moment in a Shiba’s company.